Concordance is simple, makes sense and every partner should sign up.
(John Hayes, CEO Axis Europe Plc)
Concordance is an agreement, between Swan Foundation and its partners, to make a difference in people’s lives.
Partners for change
Through Concordance we will bring investment and expertise from partner companies into the neighbourhoods where it’s really needed. The agreement will lead to partnerships that will benefit people in disadvantaged communities and people in the organisations who work with us.
Download and read our Concordance agreement below.
Swan Foundation Concordance Agreement (PDF)
- Support investment in the development of the people in our organisations: we all have staff that could benefit from using some of their time and expertise to work with our communities.
- Involve residents directly in the development of their communities, from the design of homes and neighbourhoods to health and social enterprise initiatives.
- Conduct our business in such a way as to promote a sustainable environment for current and future generations; reducing waste, emissions and discharge in the construction of our properties, for instance, and taking the lead in the development of energy efficient, affordable housing.
- Build working relationships with contractors, suppliers and partners who benefit our residents and communities.
- Act as a broker for organisations that wish to work collectively to provide activities that improve residents’ lives and support them in their future aspirations.
Download and read our Concordance agreement on the left.